maanantai 15. joulukuuta 2008

The New Era

Re-born of Sanna's Life with all the different interests! :)

Since it felt not so interesting to write about trips to the world... Or shall I say, that one picture tells more than any words... and the pictures are available at Picasaweb http://picasaweb.google.com/smlehton ... or at my pc. I decided to tell something else... Dog stories are available at my www-pages http://www.jimmyjolly.net/. But I have no place where to share my interest and expedition to the world of motorbikes.

I'll start how ever did I enter to this world... Like always, behind everything, there is a man. And an Einfield. And India's rocky roads. After sitting behind (that gorgeous body) the motorcycle and jumping uncomfortably along those very rocky roads, I started thinking it just MUST be a whole lot more comfortable at driver's seat. So I signed up for lessons to get driver's license.

I have to admit, that I really was not at all impressed after 5 first driving lessons. I did not once get the feeling, that it would be nice to try how fast the bike can go. On the contrary, if I hadn't been too embarrassed, I would have driven even slower... But I remembered learning snowborading, that too felt extremely unpleasant for the first ... 10 times :) But then the world opened up and it was something really extraordinary. But, so much about getting drive's license... Just a remark, that I did stumble the bike once, like it should - when you are still at school. How could one otherwise know how it feels???

Then became bying the motorbike... Oh - what ever could be more dull??? Well, since I did not have a clue about bikes and still had to get one, some criterias was bound to make. They were: red, does not matter when it stumbles.

Behind my bike, there too, is a man :) (with the same gorgeous body.) So I got a hint of a bike suitable just for me. And now I am a proud owner of Yamaha XJ 600 Diversion, year 1992 (or was it 1994... can't remember)





Anyway, now the new era of my is ready to begin!

Ei kommentteja: